Земли Раздора.

Объявление

НОВОСТИ МИРА

Республика Тан, спустила на воду первые суда гномьего производства.

---

Лесной союз, совершил нападение в центре Иерихона. Террор вселен в сердца людей.

---

Орки совершили очередной набег на Трибунал Единого, взяв при этом один из городов. Жертвы и потери замалчиваются.

---

Перемирие между Трибуналом Единого и Ределином, было вновь нарушено, нападением войска Трибунала.

---

Волнения в Лисьей автономии, с каждым днем привлекает всё больше внимание местного население.

НОВОСТИ ФОРУМА
Внешний вид изменился, да и тут что-то появилось. Можно уже начинать игру.

---

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Земли Раздора. » Аркан » Низины города

Низины города

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 143

Если среди дня вам темно, то вы скорее всего оказались в низинах города Аркан. Множество надстроек сверху, с топотом, шумом и гамом, отдаются эхом в этих грязных улочках, где вечно пахнет испражнениями живых. Если вы оказались тут, то для вашего же блага лучше всего научиться драться. Убийства тут ради мелочевки, обыденное дело, а в рабство забрать могут стоит на мгновение потерять бдительность и получив дубинкой по голове.
Никто не горит желанием спускаться на эти этажи, ведь тут нет закона и правил. Единственное, что уяснили жители низов - не создавать проблемы жителям вершины города, а именно магам. Местные трубы, качающие воду вверх, ценятся куда выше сотни жизней тех, что обитают тут и стоит какому-то магу не получить теплую воду из котельных снизу, то полетят головы и не фигурально.
Жителям этой части города достаются объедки с трактиров и это в хорошие дни. В плохие же, приходиться питаться подножным кормом и жаренными крысами, конечно если те не съедят вас раньше. Проблемы с перенаселением крыс тут стоит так-же остро, как и с перенаселением разумных, что сгоняются сюда, для грязной работы, ведь канализации необходимо чистить, уголь необходимо подбрасывать в жаровню котельных, а после и убирать трупы, нарезая их на части и сбрасывая в воду, опасаясь того, что мертвые восстанут. То что тут попадется нежить, давно известных факт, однако почти всегда это заканчивается смертью двух-трех рабочих, а после уничтожением самой нежити.

Под локации:
Котельные - тепло для всего города производиться именно тут. Все покрытые сажей, рабочие не переставая кидают лопатами уголь в пламя, да бы тепло продолжало идти для магов. Рабочие же и доставляют сюда уголь от границ города.

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Good post. I definitely appreciate this website. Keep it up!

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this blog carries awesome and in fact fine stuff in favor of readers.

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never seem to get anything done.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the website is really good.

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a top notch article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make sure to do not forget this website and provides it a look regularly.

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Hello there, I found your blog via Google even as looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply turned into alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in the event you continue this in future. Numerous other folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Hey very nice blog!

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious thought, post is good, thats why i have read it completely

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

you're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading pace is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent process on this subject!

If you desire to get a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won blog.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Appreciate it!

You are so interesting! I do not suppose I've read through a single thing like this before. So nice to discover someone with original thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in search of more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Lolita Girls Fuck Collection

loli video cp

tki.sk/4lL6N7

s.yjm.pl/BbtC

tw.uy/tw11l

The world's most hyper  token, building an ecosystem of important utility products, to power projects on the BSC network.
The goal of Smile is to reduce the circulating supply from 50.000.000 tokens to just 1 token, where holders will hold only fractions. The main feature to power this will be our revolutionary future planned burn mechanism, where for every transaction buy or sell, an equal number of tokens is automatically sent to the dead wallet by the the dex. There will also be burns which will be funded by revenue from our utility products. This will ensure an ever rising token price due to the rapid reduction of circulating supply.

Join us and lets grow together

https:8EE0ee1a906E955ffefg/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x798c98EE0ee1a906E955ffef999415A540EE7Cc9
Telegram: @rainbow1234567

interesting news

Вы здесь » Земли Раздора. » Аркан » Низины города

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно